June’s purchases ended up being unintentionally nautical–I seemed to buy everything in red, white, or blue! I think they’re all pretty classic pieces that will prove to be versatile.
- white denim jacket: $15, Old Navy via Poshmark*
- navy + white stripe knit blazer: $13, Cynthia Rowley via Poshmark*, seen here
- red blazer: $9, Gap via Twice**
- red chino shorts: $20, Loft Outlet
- gray chino shorts: $20, Loft Outlet
- white full skirt: $18, Carlisle via Poshmark*
- metallic sandals: $22, Shoe Carnival, seen here
- navy + white striped skirt: $35, Poppy + Dot, seen here
*If you sign up for Poshmark and use code “BUJGC” we both get $5 credit!
**If you make a purchase through this link, you’ll receive a $10 credit! I also receive a $10 credit for every purchase made through this referral link.
The total for all eight items was about $152, which is pretty much on target for my budget. I’m considering increasing my monthly budget to $200 due to a recent (significant) salary increase in our household…we’ll see though.
The item I am most excited about is the navy and white skirt, as I’ve been looking for something like it for a while now. I was so delighted to find it that I may have overpaid for it, particularly considering I just saw it featured on Jane today for $13 less. Oh, well!
The best buy was probably the red blazer. I purchased it through Twice** and applied a $10 credit so that I ended up with a brand new (with tags) Gap blazer for $9. The best part is that it has elbow patches! I’m a little sad that I have to wait until fall to wear it.
What did you buy in June?
Linking up with Budgeting Bloggers!