The lovely Heidi of Literate & Stylish recently tagged me to answer a set of 20 questions that have been circulating in blogland of late. It took me a few days due to those pesky things known as tests, but I have those safely behind me now so that I can enjoy blog fun again. I answered my questions in video form (as others before me have done). I’m pretty awkward on camera, so be forewarned.
- How tall are you?
- Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
- What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
- What’s your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?*
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
- What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
- What’s your favorite junk food?
- Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
- What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
- What’s your favorite beauty product?
- When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
- If you could only drink on beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- PC or Mac?
- Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
- Favorite celebrity?
- What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
*After filming this, I realized that I made a few grammatical errors (after saying poor grammar is one of my pet peeves). Let’s pretend I said “preventing childhood obesity and supporting animal shelters” and “Ray-Ray and I go way back.” OK? OK.
Now it’s your turn–tell me something about you!